Centella Green Level Unscented Sun
For those who prefer unscented sunscreens to protect their skin, the Centella Green Level Unscented Sun is a top choice and bestseller product. Not only does this chemical sunscreen go on smoothly, it also contains centella asiatica and a few additional centella-derived compounds to soothe skin redness and irritation. Best of all, it doesn’t irritate the eyes and doesn’t leave a white cast — perfect for all skin tones!
Suitable for: Combination, Oily, Dry, Acne-Prone, Sensitive, All skin tones
- Protects skin against damage caused by UVA & UVB sun rays (SPF 50+ PA ++++)
- Calms skin from inflammation
- Chemical filters: Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (protects against UVA), ethylhexyl triazone (protects against UVB)
- Centella asiatica & their compounds (Madecassoside, asiaticoside, madecassic acid, asiatic acid)
Claims: Vegan, cruelty-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic
Size: 60 ml
How to Use
Apply as the last step of your morning skincare routine. Squeeze out a line starting from the middle crease of your index finger to the fingertip. This is the recommended amount to apply onto your face. Dot on all areas of the face and gently spread the sunscreen across the skin. Pat lightly to absorb. Reapply every 3 hours.
- If you’re wearing makeup, you can reapply your sunscreen by using a makeup sponge or a cushion puff & patting the sunscreen in.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Centella Asiatica Extract (4314ppm), Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol