Fig Boosting Essence
Who would have thought figs would make such great skincare ingredients? Not only is it rich in antioxidants and polyphenols, but it also helps soothe and hydrate the skin! This essence has a slight viscosity to it, glides beautifully over the skin and absorbs quickly without leaving an oily or sticky residue. Add prebiotics to protect the skin and betaine salicylate to gently exfoliate - you’ll be left with a glowing complexion!
Suitable for: Oily, Acne-Prone, Irritated, Dry, Dull Skin, Combination, Sensitive
- Lightly exfoliates
- Keeps skin barrier healthy
- 62.7% Fig Extract (rich in antioxidants & soothes skin)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural moisturizing factor ; humectant - hydrates)
- Fructooligosaccharides (prebiotics - rebalances skin barrier)
- Panthenol (humectant - hydrates
- Betaine salicylate (BHA alternative - gently exfoliates)
Size: 150 ml / 5.07 fl oz
Claims: Cruelty-free, artificial coloring free, fragrance-free, artificial dye, silicone, mineral oil free
How to Use
After cleansing, apply a moderate amount of essence onto your palms and pat onto your skin. Apply another layer and spread over the entire face. Pat until absorbed and follow up with serum or moisturizer steps.
- You can also apply with a cotton pad and gently sweep across your face
Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Triethylhexanoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Betaine Salicylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Octanediol, Tocopherol